Import \ Export coordinatesWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
Description of the dialog box Import:
File: You can load a file with the extensions txt, sdr and csv.
Row selection: If you tick the check-box, you will be able to select rows from the downloaded file if the tick is removed, all data will be loaded from the file.
Delimiter: Select the delimiter data available at the file extension txt.
The data format: The ability to change data formats, with X being the direction of the North.
The main object.
Picket. Select the object to be built (drafted) by coordinates of the file, use the following objects:
· 2D\3D polyline
The ability to sign a number, altitude and description of each point, if the main object is selected block, and it contains attributes, the value may be written to the attributes.
In addition to data taken from the file, you can set the new:
· Number: input format * # * where * - prefix \ suffix can be omitted, # - integer.
· Elevation: input format - a real number, if you enter the sign + or -, it will be added or subtracted, respectively, from elevation from the file.
· Description: free format input.
For each object, you can select a layer from the list of already existing drawing or create a new one, as well as set the color, set the height of the text for signature. Also available choices at creation objects to take into account or not the UCS
Most program settings will be saved between Autodesk® AutoCAD® sessions.
As a separator fractional part can serve as a point or a comma.
Description of the dialog box Export:
File: Specifies where the file will be recorded the coordinates.
Select by ... select sample object data which must be obtained, then all the objects are selected in a drawing, such as indicated in the sample, namely the same type, color and the layer. The following types of objects are available:
· 2D\3D polyline,
· Cogo point(Civil)
· (if necessary, the list can expand ...)
Select from: allows you to select objects (entities) of the selected previously modeled
The data format.
Delimiter. Select that will serve as a separator data when writing to the file.
· Default 1 -> 1, 2,3, ..., n.
· User's input format: * # *, where * - any number of letters before # - prefix, after # - suffix # - the number (any number of digits).
· Nearest text, as the numbers will be used the text closest to the object, with any content
· TextString as the numbers will be used the text content.
· List of attribute names as the numbers, you can select the contents of one of the attributes.
· Number or Name of Cogo (Civil)
· Coordinate Z - Z coordinates of the object.
· User's input format: a real number.
· Nearest text, as the altitude will be used closest to the object text format #. #, Where # is any number of digits. - A point or a comma.
· TextString as the altitude will be used the text content.
· List of attribute names as the altitude, you can select the contents of one of the attributes.
· Not required - is lowered is absent.
· User's input format: anything ☺.
· TextString as the description will be used the text content.
· List of attribute names as the description, you can select the contents of one of the attributes.
· Description or Name of Cogo (Civil)
The check mark means - to sign the data in the drawing.
Primary sorting: To disable sorting, uncheck again click on the check box with a check mark), in which case the numbering of the points will be in the order of their choice in the drawing, in case of simultaneous selection of a group of points, the numbering within the group will correspond to the order of their creation in the drawing.
Secondary sorting: If there are coordinates for the equivalent of the primary sort applied to them is secondary.
Sort each group separately: For polylines sorting will be applied to each polyline separately, with the numbering polylines when choosing a non-interactive (Select by...) will be in the order of their creation in the drawings, or in the order of selection for the interactive selection (Select from ...)
For blocks, points and circles, is available only in interactive option (Select from ...) sorting and numbering will be applied alternately to each group according to their choice in the drawing.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Export coordinates of objects from AutoCAD to file
Import of coordinates from a file in AutoCAD.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App store has already installed the plug-in. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) or Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs (Windows XP), and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
1) When you import a coordinate, you will be available to select rows from the downloaded file if the tick is removed, all data will be loaded from the file. Unfortunately when manually selecting the lines there is a limit, you can choose any number, but not downloaded more than 256 lines.
2) In Autodesk® AutoCAD® Civil 3D® 2015, there may be problems with the loading the application dialog. Installing service pack 3 will fix the problem
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added support for the GSI file formats. And also the CoGo point of Autodesk® AutoCAD® Civil 3D®|
|Activating the application has become more stable|