HangmanWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Click Plug-ins tab > Hangman, or enter HANGMAN, to launch the game.
The instructions are displayed in the drawing area.
- Click OK, after reviewing the instructions, to dismiss the dialog box and display the game.
The screen shows all of the letters in the alphabet.
- Click a letter to select it.
Each wrong guess adds to what is suspended from the gallows.
Press any key or click outside the game to exit the game.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Starts a game of Hangman.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk Exchange has already installed the plug-in. You may need to restart AutoCAD to activate the plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7) or Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs (Windows XP), and uninstall as you would any other application from your system. The panel on the Plug-ins tab will not be removed until AutoCAD is restarted.
- This game is best played in a single viewport, using the 2D Top view and the 2D Wireframe visual style.
- Executing other commands during play may cause unexpected results.
- Toggling the Ribbon state during play may cause the Ribbon to be only partially displayed. Exiting the game will restore the Ribbon.
|Version Number||Version Description|
Updated for 2015 Products
Updated for 2014 Products