View Shot 2020Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Specify the view width
- Specify the view height
- Specify the view zoom
- The View Shot dialog will display
- Set the Image Format. (Previously used Image Format is set by default)
- The current drawing window is automatically used as the Image.
- Click the Save button to the save the image to a file in the select Image Format and end the command.
- Click the Copy button to copy the image to the clipboard and end the command.
- Click the Cancel button to cancel the command.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Opens the View Shot 2020 dialog box.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
There is a typo in the online Help Page for the App. Under the List of Dialog Buttons section, the Cancel button should say "Click the Cancel button to cancel the WCSVS Command"
This error will be correct during the next update cycle.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|2020.0.0.0 Initial release supporting Autodesk® AutoCAD®, AutoCAD® Architectural, AutoCAD® Electrical, AutoCAD® Mechanical and AutoCAD® MEP 2020.0.1.0 Ribbon Menu Button loading enhancements, About Dialog enhancements and App is now Digitally Signed for added Security.|
|2020.0.0.0 Initial release supporting Autodesk® AutoCAD®, AutoCAD® Architectural, AutoCAD® Electrical, AutoCAD® Mechanical and AutoCAD® MEP|