3D PDF Express for AutoCAD® - TrialWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
The 3D PDF Express plug-in is installed in the Add-ins ribbon tab. You can run 3D PDF Express by doing one of the following:
- Select the Add-ins tab and click on the Create 3D PDF button.
- Type "3DPDFEXPRESS" into the Command Line.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the plug-in. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1) or Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs (Windows XP), and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
While the majority of AutoCAD data is supported when exporting to 3D PDF, there are a few limitations that might be experienced when creating a 3D PDF file. Current limitations include:
- Perspective views are not exported
- Text is always exported as white
- Materials are not exported in the U3D format
|Version Number||Version Description|