Block Studio - 16 function block editorWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
Select a radio button to run a single function and pick the OK button. If a PROMPT appears on the command line, then enter a value and press the <Enter> key. If a PROMPT to "Select Object(s)"appears then select the object/block and press the <Enter> key. If a dialog box appears, see details for each function in the below section Settings and Options.
Here are basic defined uses of the 16 functions, more details available in F1>HELP file include with application (after install)
1. "Adds Entities to a Block" - Adds entities or blocks into existing blocks without exploding.
2. "Block Color Control" - Allows the color of selected entities within blocks or the entire block to be changed.
3. "Changes Block Base Point" - Modify the Base or Insertion point of a block.
4. "Changes Block Name" - Renames a selected block.
5. "Changes Sub-Block Layers" - Changes the Layer of a selected sub-entity.
6. "Deletes Entities from a Block" - Deletes a sub-entity from a block without exploding the block.
7. "Extracts Entities from a Block" - Extracts selected sub-entities from a block and will create a new block using the selected entities with option for 8. "Finds Block Duplications" - Searches the block table and compares it to the current database looking for the number of insertions and any
9. "Finds Mirrored Blocks" - If a block in the drawing were mirrored using the Autodesk® AutoCAD® – MIRROR function, the function finds and isolates any
10. "Fills Block with Polylines" - Fills 0-width Polyline boundaries inside block insertions with multiple thick polylines.
11. "Lists Block Information" - Lists the block name of a selected block(s) and insertion details.
12. "Lists Children / Sub-Blocks" - Lists the sub-entity(s) (Child) of a parent block.
13. "Lists Parent Block" - Lists the block name of a selected block, its insertion layer and also views the sub-block entity info.
14. "Moves Sub-Entity to Top" - Moves entities inside blocks to the uppermost layer, above all other layers in the block. This is used when the
15. "Replaces Specified Block(s)" - Replaces a specified block or a group of blocks globally or selectively.
16. "Replaces Block Definition(s)" - Substitutes any new block for all selected insertions of any other block.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Dynamic multifunction block tool with 16 categories to choose from
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features, and uninstall as you would any other application from your system. For Installation help and Requirements, visit our Apps Support page
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Minor fix, no interface or functional changes to the app itself|
|AutoCAD® 2017 Compatible|
Release with Digital Signatures and Updates to Help Documentation