AppisCADWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
First of all, browse to https://www.appiscad.com/my-account/, register if you are a new user or Login in case you already have an account, then follow the steps below:
- Start adding CADtools/Applications to your library on the website.
- Open Autodesk product and click on the My Library icon or type ACT_MYLIBRARY in the command line to open the library dialog.
- Press Login/SN button and insert your email and password (the same used in the website account) into the login dialog then press the Login/SN button to start downloading your website's Library to the local computer.
- Once the library is loaded navigate between the categories list_box to find the CADtools you are looking for, and then press on the button that executes the appropriate actions as follow:
- RUN: Insert/Draw the selected item (CAD Tools) into the drawing.
- Draw tags: Add tags for similar objects.
- Draw Tables: Insert data table for similar objects.
- Bill of Quantities: Generates the bill of quantities for the whole or part of the drawing.
- Sync Web: Download/Update the CADtools/Applications to your Local Library from your Website Library.
- Remove Tools: Remove CADtools/Applications from both Local and Website Libraries.
For additional information regarding options, CADtools details, and get started tutorial please visit https://www.appiscad.com/get-started/.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Open your AppisCAD Library Dialog
Double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Allow new users to register in AppisCAD Webite from the Login dialog interface Changing the drawing units is available from the Library Dialog interface Fixing minor bugs and app improvement.|