Read Help Document
Options Management software for Home Builders.
- Automatically configure "Lot Specific" plan sets in minutes with selections from a menu.
- "Rule Based" workflow with tools for assigning logic to elements within your drawings.
- Handles "Option on Option" or "Nested Options" with ease.
- Assign Selection Rules on conflicting Options.
- Straight forward and organized approach for managing the most complex option offerings.
- Integrates seamlessly with Autodesk® AutoCAD® Architecture/Autodesk® AutoCAD® MEP Project Navigator.
- Works with 2D or 3D projects alike.
About This VersionVersion 1.0.18, 1/17/2018
Version: 1.0.18 -Now checking for current open solved drawing before solving. -Added solving dialog during solve process. -Added test rule feature to rule builder dialog. -Now creating selected options CSV files in root project folder when solving (for scheduling purposes on sheets). Version: 1.0.17 -Fixed bug with rule error near double open parentheses. -Fixed bug where object option rule builder deleting rule when hitting cancel. Version: 1.0.16 - 1.0.15 -LotSpec for Autodesk® AutoCAD® changes only. Version: 1.0.14 -Fixed issue with auto save file naming. Version: 1.0.13 -Now deleting "Don't Mirror" lines after solve when mirror not selected. -All LotSpec layers now created as not plottable by default. Version: 1.0.12 -Added regen during solve after all layers turned on to ensure stretch options pick up all objects. Version: 1.0.11 - 1.0.10 -LotSpec for AutoCAD changes only. Version: 1.0.9 -Fixed bug with re-path of data links during solve option sets. Version: 1.0.8 -LotSpec Server updates only. Version: 1.0.7 -Revised ribbon layout -Added top level menus where right-click functions available