LotSpec for Autodesk® AutoCAD® Architecture
LotSpec is a Smarter way to manage your Options
Designed for the modern day production home builder, LotSpec provides a powerful option management infrastructure for Autodesk® Revit® and AutoCAD Architecture that allows for the efficient support of many structural options using intuitive rules, smart tools and flexible workflows. LotSpec brings automation to the process of creating lot specific documents used for permitting and construction and also includes a powerful set of tools for building master plan documentation used for bidding and approval processes.
Key Benefits to using LotSpec
- Build option selection lists, option packages and option sets intuitively with organizational freedom.
- Create option selection rules with interactive feedback to help eliminate errors related to unsupported option combinations.
- Leverage several option types to apply rules to project elements for displacement or in-place parametric changes with onscreen labels to validate LotSpec relationships.
- Manage option upon option scenarios with nested poly options.
- Produce lot specific projects and documentation that show exactly what is required for construction with LotSpec solve automation.
- Assemble master plan documentation using solved option set combinations and Quick Sheets tools for more efficient master sheet development.
The trial period is 30 days and all features of the application will be available.
To begin using LotSpec you must register for an activation key. After installation of LotSpec, open AutoCAD Architecture or Autodesk® AutoCAD® MEP follow the instructions below when prompted with the LotSpec for AutoCAD - License Wizard.
- Click the Request Trial License button on LotSpec for AutoCAD - License Wizard.
- On the User Registration page, fill out the required fields and click the Register button.
- At this point, you should receive an email with your trial activation key. Open the email and copy the activation key.
- Back on the User Registration page of the LotSpec for AutoCAD - License Wizard, click the Next button.
- On the Activate Online page, paste your activation key and click the Activate license key button.
- Your LotSpec for AutoCAD trial license should now be active. Click the Finish button.