“JSON Exporter For Autodesk® AutoCAD®” exports the model to a JSON (.json) file.
Click here to view the partial client list.
It has the following features:
- Part and Face level color support.
- Cumulative transformation.
- 4.5 version JSON format support.
- Supports both part and assembly models.
- Visibility of nodes.
- Face level transparency.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Improved material appearance with default support of light in three.js editor/viewer.
Automation and Scripting License for Standalone PCs
A special ‘automation’ license feature is available for this plugin. With this license, you will be able to call a function from your plugin (on the same host application) and export the file without requiring a user intervention. Advantages are
- You can provide a seamless file export experience to the users of your plugin
- You can provide standard input parameters for export and avoid GUI.
The cost of this license is actual plugin cost + 50 USD.
For Licensing and more Information Please click here.
If interested please contact us at support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
We are providing 15 trials for 7 days of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations.You will need to activate this plugin after 15 trials for 7 days peroiod .
The paid version cost of this product is 49 USD for subscription based single machine-locked license. User can buy the paid version from here.
We also provides floating license, floating license cost of this product is 199 USD. User can buy the floating license from here.
For activation, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Licensing and more information Please click here.
Please contact 'email@example.com' for plugins working on older versions of AutoCAD E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc.
About This VersionVersion 4.5.20267.3246, 3/4/2021