“JSON Exporter For Autodesk® AutoCAD®” exports the model to a JSON (.json) file.
It has the following features:
- Part and Face level color support.
- Cumulative transformation.
- 4.5 version JSON format support.
- Supports both part and assembly models.
- Visibility of nodes.
- Face level transparency.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Improved material appearance with default support of light in three.js editor/viewer.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via email as soon as you purchase this product.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. This fully featured trial version allows you to export 10 files for free.
- For Licensing and more Information Please click here.
Automation and Scripting License for Standalone PCs
A special ‘automation’ license feature is available for this plugin. With this license, you will be able to call a function from your plugin (on the same host application) and export the file without requiring a user intervention. Advantages are
- You can provide a seamless file export experience to the users of your plugin
- You can provide standard input parameters for export and avoid GUI.
The cost of this license is actual plugin cost + 50 USD.
For Licensing and more Information Please click here.
If interested please contact us at support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
220.127.116.11 Release Date: 22-Mar-2018
1. Support to AutoCAD 2019
2. Material appearance enhancement with default support of light in three.js editor/viewer
*We do not support texture in this version.
18.104.22.168 Release Date: 14-Sep-2017
1. Part and Face level color support.
2. Cumulative transformation.
3. 4.5 version JSON format support.
4. Supports both part and assembly models.
5. Visibility of nodes.
6. Face level transparency