“3D PDF Exporter For Autodesk® AutoCAD®” exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
It has following features :
- Supports face level colors.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Autodesk AutoCAD 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016. 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- We are allowing 10 models to be exported free as trial of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations.
- The paid version cost of this product is 99 USD. You can buy the paid version from here.
- You will need to activate this plugin after this usage. For activation, please contact at: email@example.com.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
Automation and Scripting License for Standalone PCs
A special ‘automation’ license feature is available for this plugin. With this license, you will be able to call a function from your plugin (on the same host application) and export the file without requiring a user intervention. Advantages are
- You can provide a seamless file export experience to the users of your plugin
- You can provide standard input parameters for export and avoid GUI.
The cost of this license is actual plugin cost + 50 USD.
For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
If interested please contact us at support@ProtoTechSolutions.com