Steel2D-JIS creates a variety of Steel Shapes in 2D views, Plan, Section and Elevation views based on JIS database. Create simple or complex shapes made from a single non-segmented polyline. Shapes are created as an AutoCAD® block to keep file size minimized.
Includes these steel shapes from the JIS library database:
- H - Shape
- I - Beam
- C - Channel
- L - Equal Angles
- CHS - Round Pipes
- RHSS - Equal Tubes
- SHSS - Unequal Tubes
Shape placement options include:
- "Top Left"
- "Top Center"
- "Top Right"
- "Bottom Left"
- "Bottom Center"
- "Bottom Right"
- Create shapes in plan, section, elevation or single line as required.
- Create simple or complex shapes made from a single non-segmented polyline.
- Shapes are created as an AutoCAD block to keep file size minimized.
- All shapes are created parametrically from external data file.
- Shapes are attached to cursor based on insertion point selected and rotated after placement.