The all-popular all-powerful plugin that connects any Autodesk® AutoCAD® project to Google Earth, Google or Bing Maps, OpenStreetMap or other WMS provider (e.g. USGS), all with correct alignment and scale, and all done for you!
From prospective or preliminary drawings, right up to impressive presentations, Plex.Earth gives you the confidence and perspective of seeing your projects right there in the real world – in AutoCAD.
- Imports images for you, creating professional, seamless and perfectly-aligned background mosaics (multiple images), from any satellite or aerial imagery you like, inc. Google Earth and others
- Imports Google’s KML data files into AutoCAD with just 3 clicks and a mouse-drag!
- Creates accurate terrain models with high-resolution elevation data, fetched directly from Google Earth
- Full package for surface creation by ANY data set, such as breaklines, boundaries, points or even elevation data extracted by plain-text in AutoCAD
- Advanced image processing ability, such as to merge and clip (while retaining georeference), and the ability to create World Files, thus allowing imagery transfer between AutoCAD and any other CAD/GIS system
- Powerful behind the scenes, yet with a simple interface – and rapid-response support and tutorial videos are also available!
- 3,000+ worldwide mapping coordinate systems are supported, even in the basic edition of AutoCAD
- Effortlessly exports your 2D drawings or 3D models directly into their correct place, scale and orientation in Google Earth (both KML and compressed KMZ files), for impressive and persuasive presentations – even majestic fly-bys!
Read the raving reviews then watch the videos below, or just scroll up now to click the blue “Download” button at the top of this page to get started today!
- Google Earth Professional® is now available for free
- This app uses an easy 3-click digitally-signed custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer)
- Your free-trial has no watermarks or restrictions – you can use Plex.Earth right now!