Imports points and geometry from Microsoft Excel, CSV, TXT, Google Earth, CAD and ZEM formats.
Points can be imported as simple point objects or block reference with attributes.
Exports points to Microsoft Excel XLSX, Comma Separate Values (CSV), Text File (TXT), GeoJSON, Google Earth and Plaxis M-Geo file.
- Import points as point or block reference with attributes;
- Use georeferenced coordinates with Google Earth;
- Match columns on Excel/CSV/TXT files;
- Automatic recognition of attribute name by column header;
- Use block for points from current drawing, external file, or build-in block definition;
- See screens and video for examples.