Visual Reports, English
General Usage Instructions
- Before you start, you will need an account on Autodesk.com
- You will also need to have an account and project in Autodesk® 360, Autodesk® BIM360®, or Autodesk Construction Cloud™ (ACC). For BIM 360 or ACC, you are a project member who can access the models in specific folders. Inside the folder, ensure some Revit models are available.
- If you want to check models of BIM360 or ACC, the additional step is to enable this app with your BIM360 or ACC account. After the web app page is loaded, click [Enable my BIM 360 or ACC Account] on the top right corner, find the client id, copy it, and follow "Show me the steps" to integrate this app with your account. If you are not an account administrator, you will need to ask the administrator to enable it.
- Click the Sign-in button to log in.
- A folder tree will appear on the left. Click the item to expand.
- Navigate to a Revit file and click on a sub-item ‘version’ to view the model. After a while, the dashboards will be presented on the right-side panel.
The source code is available at Github.
Pie charts may overflow on iPad tablets.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Update code with the project of Autodesk Construction Cloud.|