FastField Mobile Forms, English
General Usage Instructions
Integrating FastField with Autodesk® involves 3 primary steps:
1. Setup your FastField form using our online Form Builder at https://www.fastfieldforms.com
2. Connect your Autodesk Construction Cloud® account within FastField's Global Workflow editor
- From the main menu of the FastField Admin Portal, click the Global Worfklow menu on the left panel (note: If Global Workflow is missing, please contact FastField's support to have it added to your account)
- Next, click the Integrations menu under the Global Workflow title
- Click the New Integration button to connect your Autodesk account
- Choose the "Send to Autodesk" option in the drop down menu and click the Connect and Authorize with Autodesk button
- Authorize the connection by clicking the Allow button
- Finally, click the Add button to add your new integration.
- Next, navigate to the Wofklow sub-menu under the Global Workflow title and click the New Workflow button
- Give your Workflow a name
- Select Send to Autodesk in the "Perform these Actions" drop down
- Choose your Integration, Hub, Project, and Folder where you'd like to deliver your data
- Finally, set the Delivery Format of your choice (e.g. PDF, Word, Excel, etc) and click the Add button
3. Fill out your form and submit it using our FastField Mobile or Web Application
Your data will then be delivered to the FastField cloud database and directly dropped into your Autodesk Construction Cloud or Autodesk® BIM 360® Document's folder.
For information about FastField, please visit https://www.fastfieldforms.com.
Will require FastField support team to include the Autodesk integration to enable this feature on your account. Please contact our support team to get this added to your account.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Initial Version of the FastField Autodesk Construction Cloud Integration|