DADO Sync, English
General Usage Instructions
Instructions for Adding DADO Sync to BIM 360 Account:
BIM 360 Admins can find the DADO Sync BIM 360 Integration in Account Administration under the “Apps” tab. Select to add to your BIM 360 Account.
Your DADO Sync, BIM 360 Integration is now active in BIM 360.
- Open the project you would like to sync documents to.
- Open the project's Settings page.
- Go to the Cloud Sync tab.
- Alternatively, you can go to the Admin page of your project and click Sync Folders. Please do not use the Import Documents button in the Import Log to sync documents as this method will soon be retired.
- Click Sync Folders, which will start a 4-step process to set up a sync.
- In Step 1, Select the document type you would like to sync then click Next.
- In Step 2, Select the connector you would like to sync from, then.
- If you're not logged in to the desired account for the connector, click Log In to Autodesk. A popup will appear to guide you through the login process for the connector. You must complete the process in order to give DADO permission to access your documents. Once you've granted DADO access to your Autodesk cloud storage, click Select Folder to go to Step 3.
- If you're already logged in to the desired account for the connector, click Select Folder to go to Step 3.
- In Step 3, navigate to the folder that you would like to select by clicking the folder name. Once you've found the directory you'd like to sync, check its box then click Select.
- In Step 4, review your selections, and click Sync to finish the process. If you'd like to go back to make corrections, click Back.
- After you've synced a folder, any new files added will automatically be added to your project in DADO and appear on the Admin and the Import Log page at 5 am Eastern Time.
- To view recently imported files please click the refresh button.
For more information, see importing documents into DADO.
For more information on DADO Sync for Autodesk Construction Cloud, the following resources are available.
- Self-Service Help Center at help.projectdado.com
- Customer Chat is available 8 am CST - 4 pm CST
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Establish a sync connection, select folders for import, and automatically sync existing and new daily documents to DADO. The current version will sync Plans and Documents from BIM 360, and Documents from Autodesk Build.|