IMAGINiT Clarity, English
General Usage Instructions
BIM 360 Admins can find the IMAGINiT Clarity in BIM 360 Account Administration under the “Apps” tab. Select "Add to BIM 360" to add it to your account.
IMAGINiT Clarity is a large-scale enterprise product to deploy on your servers.
(The Clarity software is not available to purchase/download within the Autodesk App Store, you must contact IMAGINiT separately).
Clarity supports projects that are file-based, Revit Server, and BIM 360 (as well as ProjectWise with an additional module). To connect to BIM 360 projects, you will need to go to the Server/Settings/OAuth page and add one or more BIM 360 credentials using the "Add or Update Credentials" link. These credentials will be used to define what projects are available as well as what permissions Clarity has within these projects.
Once deployed, on the projects page choose "Add Project" and pointing to the location where the Revit models live (whether BIM 360 Design, BIM 360 Team, File Server, Revit Server, etc). You then define tasks to automate within the project, and the Revit work is farmed out to one or more Revit workstations you designate.
Clarity can perform over 40 types of tasks involved with Revit and BIM 360, including:
- Making an off-site backup of BIM 360 data
- Additional Print/Export capabilities
- Trigger an automated publish of C4R Revit data to BIM 360
- Batch Upload or Replace RevitTM files
- Run Dynamo Scripts in Batch
- Synchronize BIM 360 files with other services such as BOX, DropBox, ProjectWise, and SharePoint
- Extract data to a project SQL database for reporting, datasheets, and Business Intelligence dashboards
- Check and report on 60 Revit Model Health metrics
Once you define each task for a project, you can run tasks either on-demand or on a scheduled basis, enabling you to set up the configuration and allow it to happen automatically.
For Data Extraction and Model Health tasks, you will be able to see the results on the Reports, Datasheets, and Model Metrics pages within the Clarity project.
(NOTE: All products are trademarks of their respective owners).
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Additional support for BIM 360 Design live models, Dynamo 2.x support, enhanced task templates, and many more improvements.|