General Usage Instructions
You can easily export your files directly to Autodesk Construction Cloud by following the directions provided below, just make sure that you have access to our Autodesk Construction Cloud integration feature before you get started!
Instructions for Adding Pype to a Autodesk Construction Cloud Account:
Autodesk Construction Cloud Admins can find the Pype Autodesk Construction Cloud Integration in Account Administration under the “Apps” tab. Select to add to your Autodesk Construction CloudAccount. Your Pype Autodesk Construction Integration is now active in Autodesk Construction Cloud.
- Click on our “Export” button and select the option “BIM 360”
- Once you enter your Autodesk® BIM 360® account information, you will be connected and will be able to choose your “BIM Company” and “BIM 360 Project Name”.
- Select the files that you want to export. If a target folder does not exist press “Add New BIM 360 Folder” to create a folder to export your files.
- Press “Export to BIM 360” after selecting all the required fields.
- The thumbs up icons indicate that the files have successfully exported into BIM 360. To see the files in BIM 360 press “Check in BIM 360”.
- Click on the folders you want to view under Project Files. Also, a folder named “Pype Docs” will be created with the Requirements Overview and Submittal Register Package automatically downloaded.
|Version Number||Version Description|