Embeddable Viewer, English
General Usage Instructions
Instructions for Adding Embeddable Viewer to a BIM 360 Account:
BIM360 Admins can find the Embeddable Viewer BIM 360 Integration in Account Administration under the “Apps” tab. Select to add to your BIM 360 Account. Your Embeddable Viewer BIM 360 Integration is now active in BIM 360.
1. Click the Sign-in button to log n.
2. A folder tree will appear on the left. Click the item to expand.
3. Navigate to a supported file and click on a sub-item 'version' to view.
4. The model will appear in the middle pane.
5. Once you are viewing the file, click on "Embedded current version" or "Embedded latest version".
6. Follow the tutorial for embedding the viewer into your webpage or see a live demo.
This app is optimized for Google Chrome.
|Version Number||Version Description|