InsiteVR for Autodesk® BIM 360®, English
General Usage Instructions
For first time users:
1. Add the InsiteVR Integration to your BIM 360 hub from the "Apps" tab
2. If necessary, download and install the InsiteVR desktop application from https://app.insitevr.com/downloads
3. Create an InsiteVR account
4. Start a free trial and create an organization
5. Create a new project
6. Link a BIM 360 model to your new project by clicking "Link a New Model"
7. Log into your Autodesk account
8. After the model is linked click "Start VR Meeting" to begin the VR meeting
9. Join the meeting and the "InsiteVR BIM 360 Portal" will open. Select the portion of the model you want to sync to your VR meeting and press "Sync".
10. You are now ready to use InsiteVR with BIM 360. If you are using an Oculus Go download our app from the Oculus store: https://www.oculus.com/experiences/go/975057459227037/
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Added integration for BIM 360 - Improved VR menu syncing during meetings - Adds ability to transfer host during meetings|