Bimmatch for Autodesk Construction Cloud®, English
General Usage Instructions
Instructions for Adding Bimmatch to an Autodesk® BIM 360®/Autodesk Construction Cloud Account:
ACC/BIM 360 Admins can find the Bimmatch in Account Administration under the “Apps” tab. Select to add to your BIM 360 Account. Your Bimmatch Integration is now active in BIM 360.
Follow the below steps to use the app:
Adding the Bimmatch integration
- Open your account admin in ACC/BIM 360
- Click the 'Apps' tab in the left panel
- Scroll down and click on 'Bimmatch for Autodesk Construction Cloud'
- Activate and authorize the integration
Done! You are ready for the next step
Creating an ACC/BIM 360 project in Bimmatch
- Go to https://app.bimmatch.com
- Click on the SIGN-IN option
- Click on the 'Login with Autodesk Account'
- Go to the 'MY PROJECTS' tab
- Click on the 'CREATE NEW PROJECT'
- Click on 'CONTINUE WITH ACC'
- Select the Project from the Hub
- Choose the .rvt file
- Click on the 'CREATE' button
Sync your Bimmatch project with updates from the ACC/BIM 360 file
- Open the relevant project in Bimmatch web-app
- In the right panel, select the 'PROJECT' tab (selected by default)
- Click the 3 dots menu on the right to the project title
- Click the option 'Sync changes from ACC' - Note, this process might take a bit of time, depending on the size of the projet
Bimmatch plug-in for Autodesk® Revit® with a trial version can be downloaded directly from Autodesk App Store:
For any additional information, on how to manage the platform in a synch within Autodesk tools, and how to gain the best of Bimmatch, do not hesitate to contact us.
We are available at firstname.lastname@example.org. Response by 48 hours during workdays.
|Connecting your ACC account from your Bimmatch account, and selecting the relevant RVT file to create and update the project's Bill Of Materials.