BIM Connections, English
Fully automated trigger-based synchronization between multiple platforms such as BIM 360 where a trigger can be set on events like file upload/update and sync the same between multiple platforms
General Usage Instructions
Signup on the platform at https://bimconnections.com/signup
- Select the source application(Autodesk® BIM 360®, Box, etc.).
- Select the event on which you want to copy the file.
- Select the source folder to be synced.
- Select destination application(Box, Google Drive, etc.).
- Select the destination folder in which you want to move the file.
- Now hit submit button. These steps will create a connector for your selected apps and folder, so now whenever a new file is added to the source cloud folder, it will automatically be copied to your selected destination cloud folder. You can see the created connectors and their status on the dashboard.
|Version Number||Version Description|