Multivista UK, English
General Usage Instructions
Multivista's Autodesk Construction Cloud & Autodesk® BIM 360® integration allows you to create and update RFIs and Issues. You can also export images, entire floorplans and PDF with your images and their floorplan location directly into ACC or BIM 360. When you create or update an RFI or Issue you will automatically be attaching a Multivista PDF including an image and floorplan location. Please note, Multivista floorplans will have active hyperlinks that connect back to the images referenced by our hotspots or image icons.
The first step is to authenticate or log into your BIM 360 account via Multivista:
- Mutual clients simply need to log into Multivista at www.multivista.com
- Find your name in the top right corner of Multivista and click on the down arrow, then select 'My Account'
- Once you are on your user profile page, you will see an 'Integrations' tab, select it
- Click 'Connect' across from the BIM 360 icon and log into your BIM 360 account. This will authenticate your account.
Now when you view an image within the 'Photoviewer' in Multivista you can export your content directly to your BIM 360 projects.
- Click on an image you want to view to open the Photoviewer within Multivista
- In the top right you will see a 3-dot menu, click on it
- Next hover over 'Export' and you will see 'ACC / BIM 360' as an option within a new drop-down, select it
- A pop-up window will open and allow you to select your project and the date
- Select 'Done' and your image is sent to BIM 360
Multivista shows current and historical construction conditions. Our images & PDFs with an image's floorplan location are used for backup for Payment Applications, RFIs, Change Orders, ITCs, ASIs, Observations, etc.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Autodesk Construction Cloud & BIM 360 Build Integration. Users can create or update RFIs and Issues, or export Multivista content directly to BIM 360 Docs.|