BIM Tender, English
General Usage Instructions
Instructions for Adding BIM Tender to a BIM 360 Account:
BIM360 Admins can find the BIM Tender BIM 360 Integration in Account Administration under the “Apps” tab. Select to add to your BIM 360 Account.
Your BIMTender BIM 360 Integration is now active in BIM 360.
You will need a BIM Tender account, and you will need to add an app to your account via Custom Integration.
· Log in to BIM Tender at https://app.bimtender.net/signin as a BIM Manager
· Navigate to 'Integrations’ from the left sidebar.
· Select 'Connect’ to synchronize your BIM 360 Docs projects with the BIM Tender account
· A popup will open and request your BIM 360 credentials. Log in using your BIM 360 credentials, including three-factor authentication if necessary.
· Enable the app to access your 'Data'.
· Navigate to 'Construction objects’ from the left sidebar. On the right side of the page choose your Autodesk account and project.
· Add construction objects and link them to information models located in the project folders of BIM 360 Docs as described in the documentation for the BIM Tender application
· More detailed documentation is available on the app's website at this link.
Application interface languages: English, Russian.
Supported CAD languages: any, due to the use of the table of correspondence of units of measurement with the parameters of the model.
The application doesn’t work with Internet Explorer TM.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|The first version of service for full automation of the business procedure of the tender process.|