General Usage Instructions
The Builderbox.io + Autodesk® BIM 360® Docs integration enables users to leverage documents in BIM 360 Docs throughout Builderbox.io. Any drawing or model can be attached to Builderbox.io RFIs, Submittals, etc. enhancing the value of the project’s BIM within the context of the project record.
Instructions for Adding Builderbox.io to a BIM 360 Account:
BIM360 Admins can find the Builderbox.io Integration in Account Administration under the “Apps” tab. Select to add to your BIM 360 Account. Your Builderbox.io Integration is now active in BIM 360.
If you have your project documents and models hosted on BIM360, you can easily pull them in the Builderbox Environment and attach them to any of the Builderbox Documents and Workflows. Here is how you can do that-
1. Click on the Attach icon (from any Builderbox Document or Workflow Processing Interface)
2. Select "Attach from BIM360" from the list.
3. When prompted, log into your BIM360 account and click on "Allow" button. You will see that your BIM360 Plans and Project Files will be listed in the Attach Files dialogue box in Builderbox interface.
4. Select the files you want to attach from the list.
5. Click on the "Attach" button. The files will be attached to the Builderbox Document or Workflow.
No known issues.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|The Builderbox.io + Autodesk BIM 360 integration enables users to leverage documents stored in BIM 360 Docs throughout the Builderbox.io platform.|