Excel Exporter Plus, English
General Usage Instructions
1. You need an account on Autodesk® BIM 360®.
2. Click the Sign in button to login.
3. A folder tree will appear on the left. Click the item to expand.
4. Navigate to a supported file and click on a sub-item 'version' to view.
5. The model will appear in the right pane.
6. Once you are viewing the file, click on the 'Excel export' toolbar button.
7. Open the .XLSX file exported with Excel to view the data.
Support Assembly files which can be uploaded through A360.
App does not support IE and Microsoft edge.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|First release to Autodesk App Store.|