Plannerly - The BIM Management Platform, English
General Usage Instructions
- Drag and drop from hundreds of BIM standards, processes and contracts to rapidly create BIM Execution Plans.
- Visually collaborate in a simple grid to define Geometry, Documentation and Information requirements.
- Use a Lean design management approach to focus on continuous delivery of these tasks.
- Connect these model requirements to the model deliverables to achieve better BIM management, BIM compliance and happier clients.
STEPS TO GET STARTED WITH THE INTEGRATION:
A. Editor submitting the model deliverable for review:
- Go to the Verify module
- Click "Connect BIM 360"
- Login and select the project and model you would like to verify
- Filter your tasks and link elements that are ready to be reviewed
- Update the status of the task to be "Ready for Review"
- Change the status of the model to be "Shared" ready for model Verification
B. Manager Verifying the model deliverable for publishing:
- Filter the relevant BIM requirements to be reviewed (usually from a single company)
- Click on each task and review the linked elements
- Verify or switch status and add comments
- If model is ready - switch status to "Published" so that it can be accessed and downloaded by others
CASE STUDY: http://bit.ly/SaveTimeWithLeanBIM
Find out how one project saved 53% in coordination issues
Please use the in-app chat (in the bottom right corner) for questions, support and booking a demo if required.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Includes Plan, Scope, Schedule, Track and Verify modules.|