Bluebeam Studio Sessions, English
General Usage Instructions
Before using the app, verify that the Apps module has been activated for your account: log in to BIM 360 Account Admin and check whether you have access to the Apps tab. If you do not have access, ask your Autodesk representative to activate the Apps module for your account.
This app requires:
- Bluebeam Revu
- A Bluebeam Studio Prime account
See the Bluebeam website for more information.
Enable the App in Bluebeam Studio Prime
Refer to the following Bluebeam Studio Prime documentation on How to Enable Integrations in Studio Prime
- Log in as a Studio Prime Admin to the Studio Prime portal
- Under Integrations, add the following integration ID: 8766e942-79eb-4129-8f26-9b9aaff34c3f
Enable the app in the BIM 360 app store
BIM 360 Admins can find the Bluebeam App in Account Administration under the “Apps” tab. Select the app, click on the "Add to BIM 360" button and authorize access to your BIM 360 Account.
The app will be available for US BIM 360 accounts through: https://apps.b360.autodesk.com/integrations/bluebeam.
For EMEA BIM 360 accounts use the following: https://apps.b360.eu.autodesk.com/integrations/bluebeam
To use the app
- Launch the app - https://apps.b360.autodesk.com/integrations/bluebeam.
- From the top left-hand corner of the screen, select an account and project. Note that you need to have access to the BIM 360 Document Management module for the project.
- Click “Login to Studio”. The Bluebeam Login screen opens.
- Enter your email and password. Note that the email and password must match your BIM 360 username and password. The Grant Access screen appears.
- Click “Allow”, to allow access to your Studio data. The Session screen appear.
- To create a session, click “Create New Session”.
- Enter a title, and optionally enter a session expiration, add attachments and invite users to the Session. Click the “Create” button. The Session screen opens.
- Join the session in Bluebeam Revu, by selecting the Session from the list of Sessions in the Sessions screen, and clicking the “Join Session” button. The Bluebeam Revu screen opens, where you can review and update the PDF files.
- To finish the session, either:
- From Bluebeam Revu, click the “Session finish” button.
- From the Session screen, select the Session, and click the “Finish” button. (Optionally, import the files back into BIM 360 Document Management by selecting “Import files”.)
- To import the files back into BIM 360 Document Management, open the session, select “Import files”, and click “Next”. The Finish Session screen appears.
- Select the attachments that you want to import back into BIM 360 Document Management, and click “Next”. The files are updated in the BIM 360 Document Management.
Authentication – User should use the same work email in their Autodesk IdD and in their Bluebeam Studio account ( e.g. email@example.com )
Upload and import files might time out for very large volumes of files.
Participants require a Bluebeam Studio account
|Version Number||Version Description|