Reconstruct Single Sign On, English
General Usage Instructions
Instructions for Adding Reconstruct to a BIM 360 Account:
BIM360 Admins can find the "Reconstruct Single Sign On" BIM 360 Integration in Account Administration under the “Apps” tab. Select to add to your BIM 360 Account.
Your Reconstruct Single Sign On BIM 360 Integration is now active in BIM 360.
You can use your BIM 360 credentials to sign in to Reconstruct. To enable this feature, you need to follow these steps:
- Login in to your account in Reconstruct using your regular Reconstruct user name and password.
- Click on your name at the top right-hand corner of the screen, and select "Edit user profile"
- Click on "Connect my account to Autodesk BIM 360"
- Enter your BIM 360 credentials
- Now your Reconstruct account is connected to BIM 360
To use the BIM 360 Sign-in functionality, the user has to have a valid Reconstruct login to at least one project on the Reconstruct platform.
Reconstruct credentials can be obtained by either receiving an invite to a Reconstruct project and signing up to the service or by purchasing a Reconstruct project.
You cannot use BIM 360 credentials to log into the Reconstruct Reporter App.
We suggest Firefox or Google Chrome browser for using Reconstruct.
For any questions please reach out to email@example.com
|Version Number||Version Description|