Milwaukee Tool One-Key, English
General Usage Instructions
Instructions for Adding Milwaukee ONE-KEY to a BIM 360 Account:
BIM 360 Admins can find the "Milwaukee ONE-KEY" BIM 360 Integration in Account Administration under the “Apps” tab. Select to add to your BIM 360 Account.
Your Milwaukee ONE-KEY Integration is now active in BIM 360.
Install the Milwaukee ONE-KEY Application
- Enter your Autodesk® BIM 360® Account Admin area
- Click on the Apps tab and add "Milwaukee Tool One-Key" as an application to your account
To enable the BIM 360 integration on your ONE-KEY account:
- Sign in or sign up using the ONE-KEY web application (https://onekey.milwaukeetool.com/app)
- Navigate to the My Profile page
- Click the Integration Partners tab
- Click the link your account button in the BIM 360 card
- Sign in to your BIM 360 account or if you are already signed in accept the permissions
To import BIM 360 projects into ONE-KEY:
- Navigate to 'Places' in ONE-KEY
- Click to add new Place and then click 'Select Partner'
- Select BIM 360
- Search for the Projects to Import. All Projects in your BIM 360 account will be available, even the ones you are not a member of.
- Select the Project/Projects and select 'Import'
To import BIM 360 People into ONE-KEY:
- Navigate to 'People' in ONE-KEY
- Click 'Partner Import'
- Select BIM 360
- Search for the People to Import. All members in your BIM 360 will be available, including project members and members added to the directory who have not yet been granted access to the account or any projects.
- Select the Person/People and select 'Import'
To upload ONE-KEY Digital Torque Wrench report to the BIM 360 Repository:
1. In One-Key, navigate to 'Reports' and select 'Torque Report'
2. Format and Generate your Torque Report
3. Within Step 3 (Download Options), choose your report format (PDF or CSV) and then click 'Send to BIM 360'
4. Select the Project and then drill down to the folder you wish to upload to
5. Click Upload
|Version Number||Version Description|