General Usage Instructions
- Instructions for Adding SmartBid to a BIM 360 Account: BIM360 Admins can find the SmartBid BIM 360 Integration in Account Administration under the “Apps” tab. Select to add to your BIM 360 Account. Your SmartBid BIM 360 Integration is now active in BIM 360.
- Turn on the integration by navigating within SmartBid to Settings > Cloud Storage
- The touch point of the integration is the Project Plan Room
- Specific SmartBid project Plan Rooms can be connected to specific Autodesk BIM 360 Docs projects
- When the projects are connected, selected Autodesk BIM 360 Docs plans will be visible and project files will be imported into the SmartBid plan room and project files section
- The Autodesk BIM 360 Docs plans that have been connected with SmartBid can be shared with subcontractors
- Security can be placed over the plans, hiding them from specific codes or requiring a confidentiality agreement or prequal to access
- The individual projects can be easily disconnected from Autodesk BIM 360 Docs. The plans will disappear, though the copied Project Files will remain permanently within SmartBid.
Live call support and training is available from 7am-7pm (CST), Monday-Friday, for all users and their subcontractors. Users can also access a routinely updated online Help Center filled with training media and resources. Please email support at email@example.com or call them at (888) 808-8319.
|Version Number||Version Description|