ArcGIS Pro, English
General Usage Instructions
BIM 360 Administrators can find the ArcGIS Pro integration in BIM 360 Account Administration under the “Apps” tab. Select "Add to BIM 360" to add it to your account. The following is a quick guide to set up your connection between ArcGIS Pro and Autodesk BIM360.
- To begin using the integration, open the ArcGIS Pro desktop application and under the “Insert” tab select the “Connections” drop down menu.
- Select "New BIM Cloud Connection”
- Enter your desired name in the “Connection Name” field
- Enter your Autodesk BIM360 login
- Click "Allow” to accept permissions to view your accessible BIM360 data.
- Begin viewing your BIM360 data directly in the ArcGIS Pro "Catalog” panel, and start adding data to maps or scenes.
To learn more about additional capabilities go to https://www.esri.com/en-us/arcgis/products/arcgis-pro/resources to get started!
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Initial Desktop Release with BIM360 Integration.|