ArcGIS Pro, English
General Usage Instructions
Autodesk Construction Cloud and BIM 360 Administrators can find the ArcGIS Pro integration in Account Administration under the “Apps” tab. Select "Add to BIM 360" to add it to your account. The following is a quick guide to set up your connection between ArcGIS Pro and Autodesk ACC or BIM360.
- To begin using the integration, open the ArcGIS Pro desktop application and under the “Insert” tab select the “Connections” drop down menu.
- Select "New BIM Cloud Connection”
- Enter your desired name in the “Connection Name” field
- Enter your Autodesk Construction Cloud or BIM360 login
- Click "Allow” to accept permissions to view your accessible data.
- Begin viewing your ACC or BIM360 data directly in the ArcGIS Pro "Catalog” panel, and start adding data to maps or scenes.
To learn more about additional capabilities go to https://www.esri.com/en-us/arcgis/products/arcgis-pro/resources to get started!
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Initial Desktop Release with ACC & BIM360 Integration.|