General Usage Instructions
Step By Step Instructions and Workflow for Integration of BIM 360 and onTarget
- Instructions for Adding onTarget to a BIM 360 Account: BIM 360 Admins can find the onTarget BIM 360 Integration in Account Administration under the “Apps” tab. Select to add to your BIM 360 Account. Your onTarget BIM 360 Integration is now active in BIM 360.
- Upload your model to onTarget from BIM 360 Docs start generating project schedules for 4D BIM.
- Make sure you have admin access to BIM 360 Enterprise
- Log into onTarget > select your project > go to Models > Click on Import BIM 360 File
- Login to your BIM 360 account > Signin to your BIM360 Account > Allow Acess to onTarget
- Import the Project Files or Plans to onTarget
After completion of the design phase, during the planning and construction scheduling phase, users can import the shared model in BIM360 where you can
- Create a 4D schedule from the model ( We provide basic auto-scheduling feature)
- Integrate an existing Schedule with the Model
- Show RFIs and Submittals in the model for tracking and handover process
- Create Punchlist with Model for Issue Tracking
You can connect with us anytime at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check out our videos at our Youtube Channel.
BIM360 Users get a Free 30-day Trial of all the features.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|This version allows users to project Managers, Schedulers and BIM Managers to import the model from BIM360 Docs to onTarget and start connecting construction schedule and cost information for 4D and 5D planning.|