GAMMA AR, English
General Usage Instructions
Follow this guide for step by step tutorial:
1. Download GAMMA AR App and create an account.
2. Now visit the GAMMA BIM PORTAL at https://portal.gamma-ar.com and sign in into your account.
3. In the "Upload Models and Share" section, create a project, and upload your IFC model.
4. After your model has been processed, download the model in your GAMMA AR app.
5. Use the GAMMA AR app to create issues, RFIs, and track the progress on site.
Issues created in GAMMA AR are synchronized with the GAMMA BIM PORTAL and will be displayed in the "Notes" section of the GAMMA BIM PORTAL.
Connecting & synchronizing to Autodesk® Construction Cloud:
6. Go to the "Notes" section.
7. Synchronize your issues with Autodesk Construction Cloud by selecting a project from the drop-down menu on the top left corner.
8. Click "Add Integration" and choose Autodesk Construction Cloud or Autodesk® BIM 360® Field (Classic).
9. You will be asked to authorize the connection by Autodesk Construction Cloud.
10. Click the button "Choose Project" and select the project that you want your issues to be synchronized to.
Your GAMMA AR and Autodesk Construction Cloud projects are now linked.
11. In the table of the GAMMA BIM PORTAL's "Notes" section, a new column appears. This contains the issue IDs from Autodesk Construction Cloud.
Clicking the ID will forward you to the specific Autodesk Construction Cloud issue.
12. In Autodesk Construction Cloud, issues from GAMMA AR are marked with the Greek capital letter "Γ" = Gamma.
13. GAMMA AR puts the GUID of the Objects into location details in Autodesk Construction Cloud.
14. Images from GAMMA AR can be found in the attachments tab.
15. In GAMMA BIM PORTAL's "Upload Models and share" section, you can also use models from your Autodesk Construction Cloud project.
Only issues created in GAMMA AR will be synchronized bidirectionally with Autodesk Construction Cloud.
Autodesk Construction Cloud issues will stay in Autodesk Construction Cloud.
GAMMA BIM PORTAL works only with Firefox, Chrome, Microsoft Edge (Chromium V81.0), and Safari.
If you need any support, feel free to contact us through our integrated chat or write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Version Number||Version Description|
|HIGHLIGHTS OF THE NEW GAMMA AR RELEASE With the new version of GAMMA AR, you are now able to 1. Assign issues & tasks with due dates within the GAMMA AR project teams as well as external contractors and consultants 2. Place scaled models on tables for design review meetings 3. Synchronize your issues with Autodesk Construction Cloud And many more powerful and useful improvements.|
|HIGHLIGHTS OF THE NEW GAMMA AR RELEASE With the new version of GAMMA AR, you are now able to 1. Assign issues & tasks with due dates within the GAMMA AR project teams as well as external contractors and consultants 2. Place scaled models on tables for design review meetings 3. Synchronize your issues with Autodesk BIM 360® And many more powerful and useful improvements.|