General Usage Instructions
Add the app to your Autodesk® BIM 360® Account: BIM 360 admins can find the Odrive in BIM 360 Account Admin under the “Apps” tab. To add the app to your BIM 360 account, select the app and click “Add to BIM 360".odrive provides native, desktop sync for all of your BIM360 and ACC files.
- Sign in using your Autodesk credentials. No need to manage another user account and password.
- Get seamless access your Autodesk projects directly from Windows Explorer and Finder. Interact with your Autodesk Docs files just like you would with local storage.
- Sync only the items that you need. See everything that is available, but only sync the items you need and unsync items at any time. odrive's progressive sync to Autodesk saves disk space, bandwidth, and time.
- Everything is uploaded automatically and instantly. Changes made to your local files are always uploaded securely to Autodesk, automatically.
- Secure weblinks: Share your documents in Autodesk safely and securely. Add a password or expiration date to further safeguard your data.
- (Premium feature) When you are finished working on a set of files and want to reclaim your disk space, you can Unsync the file or folder to convert it back to a placeholder file that doesn't take up any space.
|Version Number||Version Description|