General Usage Instructions
Instructions for Adding O3 to BIM 360 Account:
BIM360 Admins can find the O3 BIM 360 Integration in Account Administration under the “Apps” tab.
Select to add to your BIM 360 Account.
Your O3 BIM 360 Integration is now active in BIM 360.
General Use Instructions:
- Create an App in the Forge developer portal, copy the Client ID and Client Secret
- Copy Account ID and project ID from BIM 360
- In O3, browse to Project Settings > Models and enter the information collected above. Click ‘Test Connection’ to ensure everything is configured properly.
- Configure a list of folder names to sync from BIM 360
The process of pushing data between the app and BIM 360.
- Click ‘Run Manual Sync’ to initiate the synchronization process, then ‘Import’ on the resulting dialog box. The synchronization can also be configured to run automatically on a schedule.
- Monitor import progress in O3 to 100%
- Browse to Project Information > Models, double click a model to view in the Forge Viewer within O3
O3 is a modern web application and is compatible with the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge. There are no specific client hardware requirements for O3 AWP or the O3 Platform other than the web browser requirement.
A minimum resolution of 1366 x 768 is recommended to render all web elements correctly.
The O3Go™ mobile app used with ONTools and ONSafe is a native iPad application, compatible with iOS 11+, available for download in the Apple App Store.
Users can access support and help documentation in multiple ways inside the app: self-paced training videos, help documentation and release notes are published with each release, and in-app help is also available via Intercom.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|O3 helps you learn how to effectively create, track and manage work packages with our many construction solutions. Work packages are easily created by teams on projects of all types and sizes using our web-based platform. Delivering a successful Advanced Work Packaging program is made easier when using the Power of O3.|