MAGNET Enterprise, English
General Usage Instructions
- Instructions for Adding MAGNET Enterprise to an Autodesk® BIM 360® Account: BIM 360 Admins can find the MAGNET Enterprise BIM 360 Integration in Account Administration under the “Apps” tab. Select to add to your BIM 360 Account. Your MAGNET Enterprise BIM 360 Integration is now active in BIM 360.
- BIM 360 users who do not yet have a MAGNET Enterprise account will need to create one and purchase a subscription at the MAGNET e-commerce story (www.magnet-enterprise.com) or through a Topcon dealer. MAGNET Enterprise users can click the Autodesk logo within MAGNET Enterprise to create a connection to BIM 360 docs. For connection to BIM 360 Docs the MAGNET Enterprise App must also be downloaded and enabled in the Autodesk App store. Once logging in and creating a connection, the connection will say active. The integration with Autodesk keeps a single source location for project files and folders. Autodesk folders can be moved to the MAGNET Projects location and will be kept up to date.
Features of the BIM 360 Docs Plans folder that allow to explore PDF, DWF, RVT, IFC, and DWG file layers are not supported in MAGNET Enterprise; please refer directly to BIM 360 Docs Web App for these types of advanced features.
For support with the MAGNET Enterprise and Autodesk Integration there are three primary options:
- Within MAGNET Enterprise, there is an online support feature which gives helpful instructions on how to operate the software.
- Topcon offers support and training content via the myTopcon section of our website. myTopcon is continuously updated with video and tutorial content to educate users on the most productive workflows and processes. Before accessing training information users are required to create login credentials.
- Visit the Topcon website to locate the dealer specialist near you who can best answer your questions.
Visit www.topconpositioning.com for support and training or to locate and contact your local dealer.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|This app will enable your MAGNET Enterprise account to integrate with your Autodesk applications such as BIM 360 Docs and A360 Personal HUB. The cloud connected document management allows users to copy, import, or export files between Autodesk and MAGNET software solutions.|