Connect to Autodesk® BIM® 360 Docs in less than 90 seconds. Use voice and image recognition to gather and find photos saving 60% of the time you would normally spend.
General Usage Instructions
- BIM 360: Enter BIM 360 Account Admin area
- Click on Apps tab and add "Smartvid.io" as application to your account
- Smartvid.io: Create a project in Smartvid.io
- Open “Integrations” area
- Select “Autodesk BIM 360 Docs” integration
- Click "Connect" to BIM 360 Docs, enter your BIM 360 Docs credentials, then choose the project and folder(s) you wish to integrate
- Set integration status to "Enabled"
- The integration will now start working automatically to pull your photos and videos from BIM 360 Docs into Smartvid.io
- You can now create and manage your Smart Tags in the tag dictionary to automatically categorize your imagery
- Set up saved searches for both automatic and manual tags to facilitate getting the most recent imagery to executive
- Set up your marketing and safety organizations so they have access to jobsite photography and can approve it for release.
See www.smartvid.io for more information, including key use cases.
|Version Number||Version Description|