Atom Integration, English
General Usage Instructions
Add the app to your Autodesk® BIM 360® Account: BIM 360 admins can find the Atom integration in BIM 360 Account Admin under the “Apps” tab. To add the app to your BIM 360 account, select the app and click “Add to BIM 360".
Follow these instructions to access your BIM 360 documents in the Atom application:
- Login into your XYZ Cloud account and open the project that you want to link to your BIM 360 account.
- Go to Connections.
- Next press “Connect Project”.
- Select an appropriate BIM 360 project.
- Press “Connect to BIM 360”. You will see the message “The project was successfully connected to BIM 360”.
- Press “Continue”.
- Your project will sync up with BIM 360. Once the sync is complete, you'll see a confirmation message.
|Version Number||Version Description|