Export to Excel, English
This application demonstrates how to extract Autodesk® Revit® data on Autodesk 360, Autodesk® BIM 360® or Autodesk Construction Cloud™ (ACC) account into an Excel spreadsheet
General Usage Instructions
- Before you start, you will need an account on Autodesk.com
- You will also need to have an account and project in Autodesk360, BIM360 or Autodesk Construction Cloud (ACC). For BIM 360 or ACC, you are a project member who can access the models in specific folders. Inside the folder, ensure some Revit models are available.
- If you want to check models of BIM360 or ACC, the additional step is to enable this app with your BIM360 or ACC account. After the web app page is loaded, click [Enable my BIM 360 or ACC Account] on the top right corner, find the client id, copy it, and follow "Show me the steps" to integrate this app with your account. If you are not an account administrator, you will need to ask the administrator to enable it.
- Click the Sign-in button to log in.
- A folder tree will appear on the left. Click the item to expand.
- Navigate to a Revit file and click on a sub-item ‘version’ to view. The Revit model will appear in the right pane.
- Once you are viewing the file, click on the ‘Excel export’ toolbar button.
- Open the .XLSX file with Excel.
The source code is available at Github.
- Revit External ID is not yet exported.
- Cannot load Autodesk360 model: In Autodesk360, the model is not translated by default until the end-user loads the model one time in Autodesk360, or the developer posts job to translate.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Update code with the project of Autodesk Construction Cloud|