Export to Excel, English
General Usage Instructions
Before you start, you will need an account on Autodesk.com
1. Click the Sign in button to login
2. A folder tree will appear on the left. Click the item to expand
3. Navigate to a Revit file and click on a sub-item ‘version’ to view
> The Revit model will appear in the right pane
4. Once you are viewing the file, click on the ‘Excel export’ toolbar button
5. Open the .XLSX file with Excel
Config button refers the information on setting up Bim credentials.
The source code is available at Github.
Revit External ID is not yet exported.
|Version Number||Version Description|