PermissioWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
Required Minimum User Access - user must have at least one of these assignments:
- Docs Account Admin or Project Admin
- Project Role of Document Controller or VDC Admin
- Login to your Docs Admin account
- Navigate to setting and select “Custom Integrations”
- Add Permissio as a Custom Integration following the steps provided within the App.
- Log in using your Autodesk Credentials and Load a Project
- See a User’s Permissions
- Compare Project Members
- Find all users with specific roles – Subject List Explorer
- Use a Project Snapshot to Find a User’s Permissions Changes
- Find Missing/Moved & Renamed Folders
Permissio is a stand-alone application that when installed will save in the following location C:\Program Files\Permissio. To remove Permissio you can navigate to the folder mentioned using File Explorer and delete the Permissio folder.
For additional information please visit our Help URL at https://permissioapp.com/PermissioHelp/index.html
https://permissioapp.com/PermissioHelp/index.html has a “Resources” landing page. We have an interactive use user interface for known issues. Users may send a message to us via the Home page for direct contact. This is linked with our Zendesk support system for quick response time.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Version 184.108.40.206, April 04, 2022 Additional ACC / Docs terminology applied. Version 220.127.116.11, March 22, 2022 Additional ACC / Build folder naming compatibility added. Version 18.104.22.168, January 18, 2022 First Public Release.|