Connect for Autodesk® BIM 360®, English
General Usage Instructions
Please create a connection to your Autodesk® BIM 360® account within Workato.
1. Log into Workato: https://www.workato.com/users/sign_in
If you are not sure whether you have an account set up or not, please use the “Forgot Password” link or contact your Autodesk/PlanGrid Account Executive.
2. Once logged in, navigate to App Connections screen (or click this link: https://www.workato.com/connections)
3. Click on the Create a new connection button on the top right. If you do not see the button, please let your Autodesk/PlanGrid contact know.
4. Click in the Application text box and enter `bim 360`. Select the BIM 360 connector.
5. In the Connection name, enter your email address and click Link your account.
6. A new window will pop up asking you to log into your BIM 360 account. If you do not see the window, please make sure to disable any pop-up blockers.
7. Once authenticated, click the Allow button to give Workato permission to connect to your BIM 360 account.
8. Once completed, you will see a Connection successful message in Workato.
You’ve completed the process of connecting BIM 360 to your Workato account!
Autodesk Construction Cloud Connect Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Autodesk Construction Cloud Connect is an iPaaS. As our partner Workato releases new versions, we will follow suite with corresponding updates.|