General Usage Instructions
We want to allow ConWize users to connect BIM modules from BIM 360. The user can upload RVT files or log in to Autodesk® BIM 360® and choose the relevant project and model. After the BIM model is attached it can be viewed through ConWize and BOQ can be extracted from it to ConWize. After cost estimation is performed in ConWize the cost breakdown can be viewed on the 3D model.
Instructions for Adding ConWize to a BIM 360:
BIM 360 Admins can find the ConWize BIM 360 Integration in Account Administration under the "Apps" tab. Select to add to your BIM 360 Account. Your ConWize Integration is now active in BIM 360.
New users can contact email@example.com to get access.
BIM 360 Integration steps:
- Log in to the https://app.conwize.io
- Go to Projects- and select the New project /All projects
- A list of projects will be displayed. Click on the 'Open' button
- Press the 'BIM Takeoff' button
- Click on the 'Autodesk login'
Customer support is available by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Version Number||Version Description|