NTI CONNECT, English
General Usage Instructions
Instructions for adding NTI CONNECT to a Autodesk® BIM 360® or Autodesk® Construction Cloud® Account:
- BIM 360 Admins can find the NTI CONNECT Integration in Account Administration on the “Apps” tab. Select the app to add it to the BIM 360 Account.
- The NTI CONNECT Integration is now active on projects in BIM 360® and Autodesk Construction Cloud
This application provides integration between BIM 360 Docs or Autodesk Docs and NTI CONNECT.
Bind your NTI CONNECT projects with BIM 360® Docs or Autodesk Docs
- Sign in to the NTI CONNECT platform at https://connect.nti.biz/
- Navigate to “Project Home > Details > Model viewer” and select the integration method BIM 360 or Autodesk Docs.
- Sign in with your Autodesk ID to allow NTI CONNECT to access BIM 360® or Autodesk Docs
- Select an account and a project in BIM 360 or Autodesk Docs
- Synchronize the model in Revit to get model data to NTI CONNECT and choose between one of the following options: 1. Publish a copy of the model to BIM 360 or Autodesk Docs and link to NTI CONNECT Model viewer. 2. Link the cloud model to NTI CONNECT Model Viewer (assuming the model is saved as a cloud model)
In the web platform it is now possible to:
View models from BIM 360 Docs or Autodesk Docs in NTI CONNECT Model Viewer
Show and highlight selected building parts in models from BIM 360 Docs or Autodesk Docs in NTI CONNECT Model Viewer
To get further information on how to setup the BIM 360 and Autodesk Docs integration, please consult our help and documentation:
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Initial release: View models from BIM 360 Docs or Autodesk Docs in NTI CONNECT Model Viewer Show and highlight selected building parts in models from BIM 360 Docs or Autodesk Docs in NTI CONNECT Model Viewer|