General Usage Instructions
Current BIM 360 integration involves being able to sign up/login using your existing BIM 360 credentials.
- First , enable the integration from the Account Admin Apps tab (https://apps.b360.autodesk.com/) by locating StructionSite and click on “Add to BIM 360”.
- Go to https://app.structionsite.com
- If you do not yet have an account, click "Sign Up" at the bottom.
- Click [Sign up with BIM 360]
- Enter your credentials for BIM 360 if asked (If you're already logged in, just hit proceed
- You should now be able to log in anytime with your BIM 360 credentials!
Trial Information: After signing up for an account, you will be given a 21 day free trial. On this trial, you will have full access to all functionality of the mobile and web application. After your trial expires, you may still be free to export all of your data for offline use for free.
- Ability to sync drawings, projects, users
- Ability to create "virtual punch lists" on 360 photos that will sync to BIM 360 field
- Model integrations
For more workflow information and to get started, please book a brief demo with us at https://calendly.com/structionsite-team
For our Youtube Channel, please refer to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj5Fwng7o2A&list=PL7rkDM48jqUEQUAUcZgXhQMzbPHarbEds
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Allows you to sign up and login with your existing BIM 360 credentials|