General Usage Instructions
Arclan Integrates with Autodesk® BIM360®.
Custom Integration steps:
- Login to your Docs Admin account
- Navigate to setting and select “Custom Integrations”
- Add the Arclan as a Custom Integration following the steps provided within the App.
Here's how to use Arclan with a few simple steps and workflows.
1. Sign in with your Autodesk Account.
2. Once logged in, your account's projects and team members will be in sync on Arclan.
3. Navigate to the Project you want to > Select the folder > Then the drawing(or drawing version) > The drawing and design will be visible and active.
4. Select the element or item in the drawing and start discussing.
5. You can turn discussions into BIM360 Issues directly from arclan.
The app requires you to be a BIM360 User to use Arclan.
The app is in beta and even so it's still very stable but we are working to ensure there are no issues in this build.
You can contact us on email@example.com
In the app, we have a dedicated help center for you to contact us should you need any help, feedback or problem.
|This is the initial beta version of the app under the version number 1.0.1 - which we are setting live to ensure the smooth transition to a complete stable version.