General Usage Instructions
The following instructions describe how to setup and use Vcad.
Integration setup (Must be admin user)
Instructions for Adding Vcad to an Autodesk® BIM 360® Account:
BIM360 Admins can find the Vcad BIM 360 Integration in Account Administration under the “Apps” tab.
Select to add to your BIM 360 Account.
Your Vcad BIM 360 Integration is now active in BIM 360.
- Go to the application: https://vcad360.vcad.it.
- Login using your Autodesk® credentials (The BIM 360 account must have been linked on Vcad).
- Browse your project folders and files, then select a document, item, or version.
- On the right-hand side of the screen use the "Import" button. This will import the file into Vcad, occupying a slot (more info on slots) and making it available for report creation.
- From now you will be able to create as many reports as you need using this model or any version of it.
- Use the "Template button" to select a view and a premade template.
- Confirm the parameters and download the configured Power BI report template with the Vcad custom visual and the extracted data from your model.
- Open the report template using Power BI desktop. You may need to provide a security key, that you may find when downloading the template.
- Edit and publish the report.
- The number of models that can be used to generate reports depends on the number of available slots.
- The number of available slots depends on the type of subscription to Vcad services.
- The number of slots may be changed, if the user's needs change, by contacting us at email@example.com
The application does not support Internet Explorer.
|Version Number||Version Description|