Glaass Pro, English
General Usage Instructions
How to connect and view models stored in Autodesk® BIM 360® in Glaass Pro:
BIM 360 Admins can find the Glaass Pro BIM 360 Integration in Account Administration under the “Apps” tab. Select to add to your BIM 360 Account.
Your Glaass Pro BIM 360 Integration is now active in BIM 360.
- Login to Glaass at https://app.glaass.net/ with your Glaass user account
- Check with your admins that BIM 360 integration is enabled on your Glaass Pro project. Projects with BIM 360 integration will show ‘Models’ in the menu bar next to ‘Register’.
- To connect your BIM 360 account to your Glaass Pro account, click on ‘Models’ and then click ‘Connect’ in the toolbar.
- In the popup window, login with your Autodesk credentials, this will link your Autodesk account with your Glaass Pro account.
- Once authorised, click ‘Verify Connection’ in the toolbar. Now you can start adding models.
- To add a model, click ‘Add Model’ in the toolbar, then select an account, project and navigate through the hierarchy of folders until you find the desired model. Please note that RVT and IFC models work best.
- Once the model is added, you can click on it to view it within Glaass Pro. Other Glaass Pro users in the project will also be able to open the model.
- To create a case pinned to a specific model element, open the model and click on the desired element. Please note multiple elements can also be selected. Then, click ‘New Case’ in the toolbar and select the desired template to use.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Our latest release introduces BIM capabilities to provide projects with increased advantages when working with 3D models. - Autodesk Integration – BIM 360 users can now connect their accounts to Glaass to integrate their RVT and IFC BIM models. - Adding and Updating Models – Connected BIM 360 account users can add and update RVT and IFC models. - Viewing Models – Users can view 3D models in Glaass to provide a visual overview of the project. - Pinning Cases to BIM Elements – Templates can be customised to include ‘Pin to Model’ fields, prompting users to pin cases to specific elements of the model. - Viewing Cases with 3D Pins – Cases with pinned models automatically zoom to the element to show the user the precise location of the record.|