Utility DataHub Design to Cloud
SBS Utility DataHub™ Design to Cloud with BIM 360 account integration enables utility and engineering companies to streamline their design process and workflows by integrating Autodesk® AutoCAD® based design tools with enterprise systems. This module of the UDH suite installs as a plug-in for AutoCAD. The trial version contains the following key functionalities:
- Uses the work order data to set the design file name, create project folders, and update DWG properties
- Seamless integration with Autodesk® BIM 360® Docs.
- Automatically creates design project folders in the Project Files
- Interacts with BIM 360 to upload and/or open designs directly from the linked BIM 360 Docs project folders (while checking for a DWG version)
- Configuration of role-based security (administrator or user) to control access to AutoCAD commands via the UDH configuration.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
This software is provided on a trial license basis. Please contact SBS to arrange a trial. https://spatialbiz.com/utility-datahub-eam/